Dr. Bart AndersonCHIROPRACTOR
ACE Certified Weight Management Specialist
Dr. Bart Anderson has been a chiropractor for 30 years and gathered significant experience in both the clinical and business aspects of practice. He is a 1991 graduate of Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri. He opened Anderson Chiropractic soon after in Terre Haute, Indiana. As the years progressed, he developed that practice into a multi-doctor, then a multi-office network of clinics in Indiana. In 2006, he turned his focus to consulting other chiropractors in launching their own practice and careers.
In 2010, Dr. Bart began work with a chain of franchise chiropractic clinics. In his 5 years with that company he helped build it to nearly 400 franchises, the largest in the profession at that time. He and his business partner directed the practice start-up program. In all, his team helped launch well over 120 clinics and served as “Regional Developers” for the franchise in the states of Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Ohio and Kentucky coaching dozens of the franchisees.
In late 2013, Dr. Bart had a unique opportunity to return to the original practice he founded and work to rejuvenate it back to the way it was when he sold it years before. It was during that time back in practice that he got highly tuned into the burden that being overweight and/or obese was having on his patients and community. So, in 2015, he introduced the Lifetime Clinical Weight Control program to the Wabash Valley. This weight loss program uses a combination of DNA testing to create induvial plans, computerized measurements, high accountability and doctor over-sight to successfully assist people with weight loss and maintenance.
Dr. Bart has been married to his wife, Leanne, for over 30 years. They have three grown children (Lex, Paxton and Zada). Besides family and practice, Dr. Bart is active in cycling, boating and hunting. In addition, Dr. Bart spends significant time learning, sharing and coaching the principles of attitude, motivation and personal/business success. He has instructed and inspired thousands through his speaking. Audiences have consisted of civic groups, businesses, athletic teams, prisons and, of course, chiropractic students, doctors and staff. Besides chiropractors, coaching clients have included medical doctors, realtors, pastors, insurance sales people, financial advisors and franchisees in numerous fields. Now, he’s ready to “coach” you back to health!
- Logan College of Chiropractic: Graduated December 1991; Doctorate of Chiropractic; B.S. Human Biology.
- Indiana University & Indiana State University: Undergrad studies in biology, chemistry, anatomy, kinesiology, etc.
Awards and Distinctions
- 2009 established as “adjunct faculty” at both Life University and Logan College of Chiropractic to instruct the required student course he and his partners created called The Practice Starter Intensive.
- 2005 International Chiropractor of the Year by “The Masters Circle” – the largest consulting group in the history of chiropractic at the time.
- 1999 "Terre Award" recipient recognizing volunteerism & community service; Named by Greater Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce, Tribune Star Newspaper and WTHI TV/Radio.
- 1999 Recognized on a national level by the Marine Corps Reserves with a Certificate of Commendation for outstanding support of "Toys-4-Tots".
- 1997 Greater Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year.
- 1997 Named Wabash Valley's "Young Professional of the Year" by the Terre Haute Journal of Business and Young Professionals Club
- 1996 Awarded "Doctor of the Year" for the Midwest Base of Markson Management, a Practice Management Organization.